Join the Challenge!
Starting to learn about electronics, microcontrollers and hardware can be hard. Actually, about 80% of people fail in the attempt to pickup a meaningful new habit (source).
The main reasons are:
- lack of accountability
- Missing peers & supportive community
- No clear path to success
The 100DaysOfHardware challenge helps you to overcome this well-known pattern of failure.
The rules are very simple. Each day for the next 100 days, you do:
- Learn about electronics and hardware for at least one hour.
- Tweet your progress with the hashtag: #100DaysOfHardware.
- Make friends with someone from the maker community on Twitter.
How to join?
Nothing is easier than this:
- Order your starter kit + accessories.
- As soon as your kit arrives tweet out your commitment.
That’s it, you are all set!
What to learn first?
Joining is easy, getting started is hard. Here you find some
Still not convinced and want to know more?
Check out the